Skip to content
- Tiseo C, Merkt W, Wolfslag W, Vijayakumar S and Mistry M. ”Safe and Compliant Control of Redundant Robots Using Superimposition of Passive Task-Space Controllers”
- Babarahmati K K, Tiseo C, Smith J, Lin H C, Erden M S and Mistry, M. ”Fractal Impedance for Passive Controllers”
- Tiseo C, Merkt W, Babarahmati K K, Wolfslag W, Havoutis I, Vijayakumar S and Mistry M, “HapFIC: An Adaptive Force/Position Controller for Safe Environment Interaction in Articulated Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, doi: 10.1109/TNSRE.2021.3098062.
- Ferrolho H, Merkt W, Tiseo C. and Vijayakumar S. ”Residual Force Polytope: Admissible Task-Space Forces of Dynamic Trajectories”. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2021
- Xin G, Wolfslag W., Lin H C, Tiseo C and Mistry M. ”An optimization-based locomotion controller for quadruped robots leveraging Cartesian impedance control”. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 2020, 7, p.48.
- Tiseo C, Veluvolu K C and Ang W T. ”The bipedal saddle space: modelling and validation”. Bioinspiration & biomimetics, 2018, 14(1), p.015001
- Tiseo C, Charitos S., Mistry M. ”Exploiting Spherical Projections To Generate Human-Like Wrist Pointing Movements ” 43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2021.
- Tiseo C, Ivan V, Merkt W, Havoutis I, Vijayakumar S and Mistry M. ”A Passive Navigation Planning Algorithm for Collision-free Control of Mobile Robots”. In 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA)
- Babarahmati K K, Tiseo C, Rouxel Q, Li Z and Mistry M. ”Robust High-Transparency Haptic Exploration for Dexterous Telemanipulation”. In 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA)
- Cebe O, Tiseo C, Xin G, Lin H, Smith J, Mistry M. ”Online Dynamic Trajectory Optimization and Control for a Quadruped Robot”. In 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA)
- C. Tiseo, S. R. Charitos and M. Mistry, “Theoretical Evidence Supporting Harmonic Reaching Trajectories,” 2021 10th International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER), 2021, pp. 823-827, doi: 10.1109/NER49283.2021.9441366.
- Wolfslag W, McGreavy C, Xin G, Tiseo C, Vijayakumar S and Li Z. ”Optimisation of Body-ground Contact for Augmenting Whole-Body Loco-manipulation of Quadruped Robots”, In 2020 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Las Vegas, NV, USA, 2020, pp. 3694-3701, doi:10.1109/IROS45743.2020.9341498.
- Tiseo C, Wolfgang M, Babarahmati K K, Wolfslag W, Vijayakumar S, and Mistry M. ”Bio-mimetic Adaptive Force/Position Control Using Fractal Impedance.” 2020 8th IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference for Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), New York City, NY, USA, 2020, pp. 1180-1187, doi: 10.1109/BioRob49111.2020.9224377.
- Xin G, Tiseo C, Wolfslag W, Smith J, Cebe O, Li Z, Vijayakumar S, and Mistry M. ”Variable Autonomy of Whole-body Control for Inspection and Intervention in Industrial Environments using Legged Robots.” 2020 IEEE 16th International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE), Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2020, pp. 1415-1420, doi: 10.1109/CASE48305.2020.9216813.
- Robb D A, Ahmad M I, Tiseo C, Aracri S, McConnell A C, Page V, Dondrup C et al. ”Robots in the Danger Zone: Exploring Public Perception through Engagement.” In Proceedings of the 2020 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, pp. 93-102. 2020.
- Angelini F., Xin G., Wolfslag W J, Tiseo C, Mistry M, Garabini M, Bicchi A and Vijayakumar S. ”Online Optimal Impedance Planning for Legged Robots”. In 2019 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 6028-6035. IEEE, 2019.
- Tiseo C, Vijayakumar S and Mistry M, “Analytic Model for Quadruped Locomotion Task-Space Planning*,” 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Berlin, Germany, 2019, pp. 5301-5304. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2019.8857345
- Foo M J, Tiseo C and Ang W T, “Application of Signed Distance Function Neural Network in Real-Time Feet Tracking,” 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Berlin, Germany, 2019, pp. 1191-1196. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2019.8857443
- Tiseo C, Veluvolu K C and Ang W T, “Evidence of a “Clock” Determining Human Locomotion,” 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Honolulu, HI, 2018, pp. 1693-1696.doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2018.8512710
- Tiseo C, Foo M J, Veluvolu K C and Ang W T, “A Postural Model for Tracking the Base of Support*,” 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Honolulu, HI, 2018, pp. 1833-1836. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2018.8512610
- C. Tiseo and W. T. Ang, “The Balance: An energy management task,” 2016 6th IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), Singapore, 2016, pp. 723-728. doi: 10.1109/BIOROB.2016.7523712
- Tiseo C, Ang W T, Shee C Y, “Dynamics of the mobile robotic balance trainer: Study of the pentagonal closed chain properties in relation with balance tasks”, Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR) 2015 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 753-757, 2015, ISSN 1945-7901.
- Tiseo C, Lim Z Y, Shee C Y and Ang W T, “Mobile Robotic Assistive Balance Trainer — An intelligent compliant and adaptive robotic balance assistant for daily living,” 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Chicago, IL, 2014, pp. 5300-5303. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2014.6944822
- Tiseo C. “Modelling of bipedal locomotion for the development of a compliant pelvic interface between human and a balance assistant robot”. Nanyang Technological University, 2018
- Tiseo C. “Dimensionamento di una tassellatura multi-coil per la stimolazione selettiva del sistema nervoso periferico”. Università Campus Biomedico di Roma, 2012
- Tiseo C. ”VRH (Video Rhino Hygrometer): Hardware and Software development”.Università Campus Biomedico di Roma, 2009
- Ang Wei Tech, Li Lei, Foo Ming Jeat, Carlo Tiseo, Wee Seng Kwee. Mobility Aid