Skip to content
- Tiseo, C., Vijayakumar, S. and Mistry, M., 2019. Analytic Model for Quadruped Locomotion Task-Space Planning. arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.07346 – Accepted EMBC2019
- Foo, M.J., Tiseo, C., Veluvolu, K.C. and Ang, W.T., Application of Signed Distance Function Neural Network in Real-Time Feet Tracking – Accepted EMBC2019
- Angelini, G Xin, W J Wolfslag, C Tiseo, M Mistry, M Garabini, A Bicchi and S Vijayakumar, Automatic Optimal Impedance Tuning for Quadrupedal Robots – – Accepted IROS2019
- Tiseo, C., Foo, M.J., Veluvolu, K.C. and Ang, W.T., 2018. The Strange Attractor of Bipedal Locomotion and Consequences on Motor Control. arXiv preprint arXiv:1802.03498
- Tiseo, C., Veluvolu, K.C. and Ang, W.T., 2018. Motor Control Insights on Walking Planner and its Stability. arXiv preprint arXiv:1808.10799
- Tiseo, C., Foo, M.J., Veluvolu, K.C. and Ang, W.T., 2018. Deployment of the Saddle Space Transformation in Tracking the Base of Support. arXiv preprint arXiv:1805.09456
- Tiseo, C., Veluvolu, K.C. and Ang, W.T., 2018. The bipedal saddle space: modelling and validation. Bioinspiration & biomimetics, 14(1), p.015001
- C. Tiseo, K. C. Veluvolu and A. W. Tech, “Evidence of a “Clock” Determining Human Locomotion,” 2018 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Honolulu, HI, 2018, pp. 1693-1696.doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2018.8512710
- C. Tiseo, M. J. Fool, K. C. Veluvolu and A. W. Techl, “A Postural Model for Tracking the Base of Support*,” 2018 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Honolulu, HI, 2018, pp. 1833-1836. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2018.8512610
- C. Tiseo, “Modelling of bipedal locomotion for the development of a compliant pelvic interface between human and a balance assistant robot,” Nanyang Technological University, 2018
- C. Tiseo and W. T. Ang, “The Balance: An energy management task,” 2016 6th IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), Singapore, 2016, pp. 723-728. doi: 10.1109/BIOROB.2016.7523712
- Carlo Tiseo, Wei Tech Ang, Cheng Yap Shee, “Dynamics of the mobile robotic balance trainer: Study of the pentagonal closed chain properties in relation with balance tasks”, Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR) 2015 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 753-757, 2015, ISSN 1945-7901.
- C. Tiseo, Z. Y. Lim, C. Y. Shee and W. T. Ang, “Mobile Robotic Assistive Balance Trainer — An intelligent compliant and adaptive robotic balance assistant for daily living,” 2014 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Chicago, IL, 2014, pp. 5300-5303.